Friday, December 24, 2010

Hello, ladies.

Look at this invitation:




Now back to me.
Now back to this invitation:

Now back to me.
I still can't get over this invitation. All three pre-done colors it comes in look awesome, and either the taupe or the blue would go with the other colors... and I'm ordering a sample of the lobelia to see if it would go as well. Just. Can't. Get. Over. It. I've got a ton of time to think on it, which means I also have time to evaluate whether it'll go in our budget (and/or save up for it!). Dah! It is dumb to be so infatuated over an invitation when the paper stuff is not that important... none of the fiddly details are that all-fired important. But just.... looooove it.
I'm on a horse.

1 comment:

  1. These invitations are looooooovely. So beautiful. I bookmarked them the last time you mentioned them, actually. I just love the whole feel of them.

    ReplyDelete