Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Epiphany!

I don't know how apparent it was in my plethora of words yesterday how on the fence I am about bridesmaids dresses. I mean, I thought I had this thing in the bag... but now I've been second-guessing myself over it. And when I start to second-guess myself, I do what I always do -- read crap-tons of stuff on the internet to see which way it sways me. And now I'm back to my original stance of "let the ladies pick whatever they want" -- but with a twist.
Just in case they end up reading this, I'm not going to put the surprise part here because I want it to be a surprise -- but it would be their bridesmaid's gift, would add color to their outfits, and (I think) is pretty awesome. Plus, gifting them this particular gift steers me away from looking for two-color dresses and back toward basic browns. Like this one from David's Bridal. Or, really, any cafe/latte/other coffee flavored dress they want to wear. Huzzah! It puts to rest my worries about how much my ladies are having to shell out because they can adjust it to whatever price point they'd like, and my surprise will unify the look, be seasonally appropriate, and add a pop of color that'll look nice. Woo! Pumped!
David's Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment