Friday, January 21, 2011

Picture perfect

Another thing checked off the list -- I booked our photographer today!
Granted, we've known who we wanted since she took our fantastic engagement pictures, like the one that greeted me on her slideshow when I opened up her web page earlier today:

This wonderful lady is Stacy Duncan of Stacy Duncan Photography (whom I also know as Spawn the Faerie from the high school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream we both faeried around in). I'm thrilled to know that we'll have beautiful memories of our wedding day in the great pictures she takes!
(Also, check out her gallery of adorable kids photos.... so.... cute... eeeeee....)
(Stacy/Spawn is the fourth from the left. I'm the last one on the right (forgive the faerie drag eye makeup...). Note Oberon, third from the left, also known as our groomsman Josh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment