Monday, January 31, 2011

The polls are open and a secret is revealed...

I made a simple webpage last night with enough functionality for embedding videos and a poll to pull together the info for the bridesfolk in the wedding party to vote, and the votes are coming in! I put up pictures of some choices (I gave seven -- and I'd be totally cool with anyone who wanted something outside that particular set, but I wanted to give them something to go on), listed their prices and color choices, and embedded a poll that goes straight to a Google docs spreadsheet. So far, about half the votes are in, and I'm loving the results -- no one has picked the same dress, the color choices are evenly split, and everyone seems down with the idea of picking what they want and not having to match. Hooray!

After some hemming and hawing around, I finally made the decision to go ahead and tell them about sekrit part of their outfit I'm buying for them:
With the shindig being in October, I wanted the bridesfolk to have something to wrap up in (and a little bit of color to wear during the ceremony). And what do you know... there's a handy Youtube tutorial video for just about everything in the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment